Shipping & Return Policy
Please allow 7-10 business days for your order to arrive.
Website & Phone Purchases
Orders can be adjusted or changed only on the same day, prior to 10:00 am EST. After this time, there is no guarantee that an order can be changed or cancelled from shipping out of the warehouse. Orders that are cancelled that have not yet been shipped are assessed a non-negotiable 10% cancellation fee.
Orders can be cancelled after they have shipped, but are subject to a non-negotiable 25% cancellation fee, in addition to the cost to stop and return the shipment as charged by the shipping company.
We are happy to accept returns on partial and entire orders of flooring and/or trim, with a 5-carton minimum, within 15 days of original delivery. Returns are valid for non-promotional items (items that are current and not discontinued). The return must be in unopened, perfect cartons and orders must be dated within 14 days from the date on the original receipt. A non-negotiable 25% restocking fee is assessed for all returns.
In the event the product needs to be shipped back to us, the cost of shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Refunds are given after the product has been received by the warehouse in good condition. Please package returns carefully so that they arrive in good condition.
Residential deliveries are curbside only. Drivers are not required to place the freight onto driveways or
in garages. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform the freight terminal staff if the delivery location
has limited access issues. Any storage or re-delivery fees will be charged back to the customer if the
delivery could not take place due to complications arising from limited access that were not
communicated to the freight carrier in advance. Also note that re-routing fees incurred additional
On delivery day:
- Inspect the outside of the cartons for any signs of damage. If the product is damaged, the cartons will show distress and be torn.
- We list the amount of cartons on the driver's delivery slip that your shipment should contain. Count the cartons to be sure they are all there.
- Any shortages and/or damages must be noted on the delivery receipt before the driver leaves
your premises. It is the responsibility of the customer to be present or have someone available
to inspect the shipment upon delivery. If the delivery receipt is signed without any
discrepancies noted, a freight claim will not be filed.
- Sign the delivery slip and receive all products, including damaged.
- Call us at 1-404-403-0660 to arrange for the replacement of damaged or missing products.
- Please allow 24 hours for internal processing of credit card refunds.
- Please allow 48 hours for processing check and money order refunds. Checks and money orders are refunded only after the funds have cleared our bank.
- Refund checks that are not picked up in person are mailed via USPS Priority Mail.